My Photo
Name:
Location: Laughing Lady, Montana, United States

I am a mystic. Mostly concerned with the spiritual. I love the forests, which seem to me the least corrupted Word of God; unless, of course, the Big Whodunnit decides to send a live messenger.

Monday, July 14, 2014

THANK-YOU DREAM

Had the most marvelous DREAM:
     I have been working in the garage all morning. In our garage there is a bird's nest on top of a hanging florescent light. Twice I have gently caught little birds and put then out when they panicked and tried to fly out the glassed-in windows. I took a nap after lunch. I dreamed that I looked up and something huge was hanging along the wall. At first I thought it was a huge spider with some garboon in it's web, but then I saw it was a fresh branch with green leaves hanging from a stray nail up near the ceiling. The clump in the branch was some debris a bird had hung there. As I studied the branch I could see more little birds. They had build several little nests. There were a number of little birds. I was so delighted I could feel tears of wonder and joy coming up in my eyes.
     Now, fully awake, I believe that dream was from the birds ... giving me a thank-you dream for helping them out.
     There is much more magic in the world that we are wont to recognize -- even if it should work out that the dream were merely a bit of my own inner workings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home